NetNewsWire: Free and Open Source RSS Reader for Mac and iOSのページにて、RSS Readerの「NetNewsWire 6.1.2」が公開されていました。
- Twitter integration has been removed: Twitter has suspended NetNewsWire, and Twitter is removing free access to the Twitter API
- Since Twitter does not provide RSS feeds, we’ve had to use the Twitter API. Without free access to that API, we can’t read feeds from Twitter.
- We’ve left your Twitter feeds intact. If you have any starred items from those feeds, they will remain as long as you don’t delete those feeds.
- You can still read whatever you have already downloaded. However, those feeds will no longer update.
- Fixed a crashing bug that could happen in the sidebar
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from accessing BazQux if an article was missing a fieldFixed an issue that could prevent Feedly users from syncing if they tried to mark too many articles as read at the same time
- Updated the Safari extension icon (credit to Louie Mantia for the new icon)